Important checklist

Travelling into the UK 

Students travelling into the UK should carry a completed Consent to Travel Letter in their hand luggage to present to customs officials if required.  If you have not received a Consent to Travel Letter to complete please contact us and we can send you the correct letter for your course location.

Biometric Residence Permits (BRPs)

Students on a new Tier 4 Child Student Visa will require a BRP Card collected.  We will assist students in collecting their BRPs.  Students must provide the post codes of Post Offices near to our summer schools when they apply for their visas.  Students on an existing Tier 4 Child Student Visa should bring their BRP Card with them to our course.  You can download our BRP Information Sheet on the below link or contact us for more detailed information.

Police Registration

Students on a new Tier 4 Child Student Visa, on the visa vignette in their passport it may say ‘Police Registration’.  Do not worry about this.  We are in contact with the police and we will help with the registration.  Students will need to bring £34.00 and 2 passport photographs with them for the procedure.  Students on an existing Tier 4 Child Student Visa who have already registered with the police, should bring their current Police Registration Certificate with them to our course.  Police registration is not necessary for European Union students or for those students with a visitor visa, and it does not usually apply to those who are under 16 years of age.  The Police in the UK are friendly and helpful, and this process is usually very simple.