Etherton Education – Partner Schools Shortlisted for AMCIS IMPACT Awards
Congratulations from all at Etherton Education to everyone who has been shortlisted for the 2020 AMCIS IMPACT Awards (Admissions, Marketing and Communications in Schools).
We would especially like to mention our UK partner schools have been shortlisted for the following awards:
AMCIS 2020 IMPACT Awards – Branding Impact
- Burgess Hill Girls – ‘Tomorrow’s Women’
- Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools – ‘The Monmouth Model’
AMCIS 2020 IMPACT Awards – Digital Impact
- West Buckland School – ‘Interactive website’
- Trent College – ‘Creating a buzz for the ‘Go Further’ campaign’
AMCIS 2020 IMPACT Awards – Partnership / Outreach Impact
- Bedales – ‘The boarding school, the Pupil Referral Unit and the unique experiment’
AMCIS 2020 IMPACT Awards – Small Budget Impact
- Felsted School – ‘Little voices, big thoughts’
The winners of each of the IMPACT Awards categories will be announced at an Awards Ceremony at the Annual AMCIS Conference Dinner at the East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham, on Monday 11 May 2020.
Good luck everyone!
If you are looking for an Academic Summer Course for 2020 please get in contact!
Article, 10 March 2020.