Are You Looking for a UK School for your Client? Choose a Partner School! Agent Article – January 2019

Are you looking for a UK school for your client?  Choose a partner school!  

Etherton Education has over 160 partner schools in the UK.  If your student needs a Tier 4 visa, they can get a joint visa which includes the Etherton Education Academic Summer Course if they go to one of our partner schools.

How a Joint Visa works:

This is the usual procedure:

1, You (the agent) get a place for your student at one of our partner schools.

2, You apply for an Etherton Education Academic Summer Course place for your student.

3, Etherton staff immediately contact the main school.  We ask the main school to include Etherton Education on the CAS as the pre-sessional course provider.

4, The main school is the Tier 4 sponsor for the student, but the visa includes the Etherton summer course.  Your student does not need to return home after the summer to get a different visa.  He/she goes directly to the main school after the summer course.

Click on the link below for a list of Etherton Education Partner Schools.  All of these partnerships have been confirmed by the UK Visas and Immigration Department.

Click on the link below to read more about our Partner Schools on our webpage

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be delighted to assist!

Agent Article – Peter Etherton, January 2019